These online courses are available on a one-to-one individual basis. People are finding the flexibility of start date and around holidays make the one to one courses very convenient. All courses are held on-line.
I have had some wonderful feedback from past courses – some of which is below.
Some of the things people said about it are on the Students Comments Page
This is an experiential rather than a theoretical course and is designed for those who have some experience with a tarot deck – I am assuming knowledge of how to read tarot generally – spreads, linking cards etc. though I won’t assume any knowledge of the Sacred Circle or specifically RWS decks. My approach is basically from a psychological perspective, using the my digital book exploring the Sacred Circle deck in particular, and an intuitive angle, using visualisation into cards to gain our own information. We will look at personal blocks to accessing your intuition and there will be quite a bit of personal work.
Independent, individually run versions of this course can start at a time to suit you, with breaks for school holidays.
If there is a group of you who would like to learn together this can be arranged too, it would still be online, but the group would share a private forum area for the course where you could also share with each other. Contact me below for more information.
The course runs for a total of 16 weeks including the introductions week and a feedback week at the end to tie up loose ends. A new topic is set every 2 weeks; the first week is for doing the exercises for that topic, the second week is for responding to tutor comments on your work, and to ask questions. This enriches the experience.
14 week course teaching with 2 weeks intro and feedback to give space to the course. There will be breaks in the course for school holiday periods, during which you will have the chance to have a break or for independent study.
- Week 1: Introduction – Where you are and your intentions
- Weeks 2 + 3: Your Deck and you. Your journey with your deck. Exploring your current connection with the deck of your choice or the Sacred circle and gaining the guidance on how you need to approach your learning and development.
- Weeks 4 + 5: Your Deck and your shadow – cards you love/cards you hate. Inner work with the Your Deck.
- Weeks 6 + 7: Journeying into a card, speaking with characters and objects within a card, intuition development.
- Weeks 8 + 9: Free association with the cards, building your intuition, releasing blocks to trusting your intuition.
- Weeks 10 + 11: Reading for others/the public
- Weeks 12 + 13: Standing back from a reading, using all the approaches in a reading together.
- Weeks 14 + 15: Recap – where are you now with your deck. What are your next steps?
- Week 16: Feedback
Benefits of the course
- Individual attention – minimum 2 hours of tutor time each topic, so you get the attention you would in private lessons.
- Held on a one-2-one basis on a private forum area for full confidentiality.
- Courses held one-2-one so can be modified to focus on particular areas for your specific needs or deck. (please ask when you apply)
- Inner growth
- Personal experience of the your deck and how the cards work with inner growth
- Experience of reading for others with the tarot.
- Intuition development, and tools to take away with you and continue using in your own time
- Free MP3’s of a variety of visualisations to help your intuition development, and your connection with the cards’ energies.
- Free digital copy of my workings with the Sacred Circle deck as a template and guide for your own work.
- Course completion certificate, for all those who complete all exercises by the end of the feedback week.
Current price £320 payable by cheque or through PayPal, the details will be given after acceptance on a course. Payment by installments can also be arranged – please enquire.
Course requirements are:
- Basic tarot knowledge, general meanings etc.
- Knowledge of spreads
- Know how to go about a reading, connecting the cards together
- Access to the internet and email regularly
- Prepared to look at yourself – psychologically probing course (though not therapy)
- Time for the exercises and to correspond on the forum (estimate minimum 1.5 hours a week)
- Your Tarot deck
For your application write a short paragraph stating:
- Name, address, email address for the course
- How long you have been using the tarot
- What decks you have and use
- Where you feel you are in your personal psychological development
- Why you want to come on this course
and mail it to me using the contact form below.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
“Developing your Intuition
In my search to become a better Tarot reader I have experienced more than one tutor, or mentor. I can only say Emma is the best, kind, considerate and very skilled. I would recommend this course to any one who wishes to make a positive move forward. ”
– John, UK